Tuesday

Progress continues on the eyeglass case..

After making about a dozen rough copies of the owl and trying different colorations using colored pencils I finally decided on this one. So colored it in a bit, of course it does need more work as does the whole blue area. But it's starting to look a bit like I envisioned it.


As you can see, this one has feet, others may not.I also have a lot of ideas for embellishments to use on and in this. This one is for my Mother, who loved owls. Since she has been gone for six years it is going to be a shrine in her memory.


I am hoping that maybe when it is done others may commission one for their lost loved ones. If not I will make them for people I know and give them as gifts.

The joy of creating is in the making after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment